About this blog

This is a window into the weird world of Anglicanism, as experienced on a Cathedral Close. Has anything much happened since Trollope's Barchester Chronicles? You will still see the 'canon in residence' hurrying across to choral Evensong, robes flapping, as the late bell chimes. But look carefully and you will notice he is checking the football score on his iPhone as he runs. This is also a writer's blog. It charts the agony and ecstasy of the novelist's life. And it's a fighter's blog. It charts the agony and ecstasy of the judo mat. Well, the agony, anyway.

Tuesday 13 August 2013

SERIES CATCH-UP

People have been moaning to me that it's a bit of a faff scrolling back through the archives to try and read Acts and Omissions in the right order.  I hear your pain.  And because I am as nice and helpful as Susanna Henderson herself, I've collected the lot and put them in a new blog:

If you're lucky, I may bake you some muffins as well.

2 comments:

  1. I have been reading avidly since the first instalment so the back to frontness has passed me by. I spotted your first book in a Durham bookshop because the cover caught my eye and I have loved your books ever since. I am really enjoying this novel - I look forward to reading it on a Sunday evening. Good to catch up with Andrew Jacks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are one of the loyal supporters of Acts & Omissions, then. I've had to pander to those who can't be bothered to keep scrolling back.

      Delete